Dr. Devgan was recently featured in Allure magazine’s Best of Beauty 2017 edition featuring Kim Kardashian! Each year Allure creates an edition with, typically, 250-300 beauty products in hair, skin, and makeup. To be listed in Allure for the Best of Beauty edition is an honor.
Platinum Hyaluronic Serum was the featured product from Dr. Devgan’s Scientific Beauty skincare line and included in the products “You Want Now”. In the the most recent “regram” about this product, the person stated it made their skin feel “plush and hydrated”. There is nothing better than knowing patients and customers are enjoying the products alongside being listed in Allure.
Dr. Devgan considers four products absolute necessities in her skincare line. These include Platinum Glow Serum, Platinum Vitamin C+ Luminous Night Serum, Platinum SPF 45 Daily Tinted BB Cream, and, not surprisingly based on outside reviews, Platinum Hyaluronic Serum. All four of these products if used as directed by Dr. Devgan have worked miracles for many customers ‘and patients’ skin.
Platinum Hyaluronic Serum in particular is incredible. It absorbs 1000 times its weight in water and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This gives the wearer a subtle, soft complexion. Better yet, there are numbers to back up the testimonials! If you are interested check out a couple of facts about Platinum Hyaluronic Serum:
· Reduces wrinkle appearance and volume by 15% with 2 weeks of regular use
· 190% Increase in elastin production after 11 days
· 179% Increase in collagen I production after 11 days
· 194% Increase in collagen III production after 11 days
· 85% increase in hyraluronic acid synthesis
· 50% decrease in skin laxity after 28 days
· Improvements sustained after two months of treatment
· 80% inhibition of MMP enzyme activity (types 1 and 2)
· Improves the skin’s barrier function and shows a reduction in the appearance of rosacea over a 12 week period
Dr. Devgan is extraordinarily excited to have been featured in Allure for her skincare line and wishes to graciously thank the magazine for including her product.
If you have questions regarding the skincare line, please call the office at 212.452.2400 or send an email to office@LaraDevganMD.com. You can also find a link to the shop below