A beautiful, subtle rhinoplasty changes the character of the nose by a few millimeters, but it can change the character of the face much more significantly.
When I am seeing a rhinoplasty patient in my practice, I take several steps to ensure beautiful results that are harmonious with the patient's overall face. This involves:
- Detailed physical examination of the components of the external nose: the dorsum, the sidewalls, the tip, the soft triangles, and the nasal alae
- Assessment of the physical characteristics of the nose: the skin type, sebaceous glands, the skin thickness, and the strength of the cartilages
- Examination of the inside of the nose, including the septum, turbinates, internal and external nasal valves, and the mucosa
- An overall facial analysis that takes into account other related facial features, such as the chin, eyes, cheekbones, and mouth
- A detailed conversation with my patient about his or her goals and expectations for surgery
I take tremendous pride in my work and attention to detail, and these qualities are particularly important with rhinoplasty ("nose job") surgery. To see me as a patient in my New York City practice, please call 212-452-2400 or email office@LaraDevganMD.com.